Willa Wang Acupuncture Clinic COVID -19 Protocol
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING CLINIC!
We at our Clinic wish to ensure all of you that our utmost concern is the health and safety of our patients. We also wish to keep our practitioners healthy so they may continue to serve the community.
For our part:
We are doing our part by keeping the clinic clean and sanitized at all times.
After each patient:
- treatment rooms will be thoroughly disinfected
- all linens will be laundered
- face cradles, props, door handles, surfaces will be cleaned
- debit machine, bathrooms, furnishings will also be disinfected
For your part:
- We ask if you are experiencing ANY Symptoms of COVID-19（cold or flu like symptoms - fever, cough, difficulty breathing） or if you have traveled outside of BC in the past 14 days, PLEASE reschedule your appointment until symptoms subside or you have been tested negative for COVID-19.
- Before you make your appointment, we advise you take your time to Do a Self-assessment using BCCDC tools.
- For now, All patients are required to wear a mask all time in the clinic. The masks have to be made of at least 3 layers which have to match the CDC standards of the Masks. You can bring your own or we can provide you with one at a cost of $1.00.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time, if you are early or you are on time but the prior patient is still in the waiting room, please kindly wait in your vehicle until clinic member call you in.
- Patients should enter clinic alone - without being accompanied by family, friends or pets (only registered working dogs), unless parents or guardians are accompanying minors or a person providing aid to those with visual or mobility impairments.
- HANDS MUST BE SANITIZED BEFORE ENTERING CLINIC, and again before you leave.
- PLEASE limit bringing personal items into the clinic.
- After washing your hands avoid touching personal items such as Cell phones, books, tablets
- DROP-INs are not permitted.
- Debit, credit and E-transfer are preferred forms of payments.
CONSENT TO TREATMENT
** Choosing to enter the clinic to receive treatment indicates you understand that despite the health and safety efforts made by Willa Wang TCM & Acupuncture Clinic, it is possible that an exposure to COVID-19 may occur here or anywhere in your daily activities. By pursuing treatment, you accept this risk as your responsibility alone and not that of the clinic, its employees or its practitioners.**
Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation to minimize everyone's health risk. If we all do our part, our chance of success is high and we'll be able to provide the same personalized, ongoing high quality care you've come to expect at our Clinic.